Call for Papers Gimac 13
The International Islamic Marketing Association in cooperation with Istanbul Ticaret University is pleased to invite you and your esteemed institution to attend the 13th Global Islamic Marketing Conference to be held on October 18 -20, 2022. It will be organized both online and at the Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey.
Selected papers will be published in Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics indexed by Scopus.
Journals supporting the conference:
1. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business. Scopus
2. International Journal of Business and Globalisation. Scopus
3. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy. Scopus
4. International Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning. Scopus
5. FIIB Journal of Business. Scopus
Conference format: In-person and Online
Authors of accepted papers can either present their papers at the conference venue at Istanbul Ticaret University Halls, or they can present via Zoom.
Submission Deadline: September 15, 2022
How to submit Please send your paper to
Decision on submission: authors will be notified within two weeks from the date of initial submission whether their papers have been accepted.
Fees payment deadline: October 10, 2022
The Special focus of GIMAC13 will be on:
Digital Transformation in Business and in Education
The New Normal of Markets
Islamic Business Curricula
Ethics and Crises
Post Covid logistics
Highlights from GIMAC13
• Best paper awards
• Hybrid Conference (In-person and Online). Authors can either present at the conference venue of the present using Zoom Online
• 6h Halal Pharma Forum
Online (virtual). (No discount for Online presentations)
Student: 90 USD
All others: 150 USD
In-person attendance. Those who attended any previous GIMAC get 30% membership discount.
Student: 200 USD
All others: 350 USD
Fees are paid using PayPal here